Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Amazing Fruit Fro-Yo
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4-5 hours freezing
- Serves 5
This recipe is simply a frozen yogurt and fruit compilation!
- 2 tsp Moringa powder
- 500ml Natural Yogurt
- 25g sugar
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 2-3 large oranges
- 1 tsp golden syrup
- 3 cubes ice
- STEP 1Blend all the fruits and ice together in a smoothie mixer.
- STEP 2Add the sugar and golden syrup and continue to blend for 30-60 seconds.
- STEP 3In a mixing bowl stir the fruit mixture and yogurt together and add the Moringa powder, slowly.
- STEP 4Leave in a freezer for 1/2 hour, then take out to stir, do this for 4-5 hour, or until smooth and thick. Store in a freezer, until ready to be eaten (lasts 4-5 days).