Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fruit Rice Dish
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Rice with fruit makes a lovely refreshing summer meal.
- Desiccated coconut
- White rice (1.5 cups)
- 2 apples
- 2 bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Walnuts (pieces if possible)
- Lemon juice (if not eating in one sitting)
- STEP 1Cook 1.5 cups of rice following packet instructions
- STEP 2Whilst rice is cooking, cut apples into small chunks, and slice bananas. If not eating full dish in one day sprinkle apple and banana with lemon juice to stop browning.
- STEP 3Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl (except desiccated coconut)
- STEP 4Sprinkle desiccated coconut on top of dish.