Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 30 minutes plus 1 hour chilling
- Serves 4
Delicious breakfast shake to make getting up more bearable and keeps you going the whole morning.
- 50g Rolled oats
- 50g Raisins
- 50g Dried dates
- 225ml Milk
- 125ml yoghurt (natural or flavoured)
- STEP 1In a bowl, pour in the oats, dates, raisins and milk and stir until its all combined. Cling film the top of the bowl and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- STEP 2When chilled and most of the milk has been absorbed, blend the oat mixture with a hand blender or in a food processor until fairly smooth. Pour in the yoghurt and mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- STEP 3Either chill in the fridge until breakfast if you've made it in advance, or pour into 4x150-200 ml glasses and enjoy!