Fruity Tuna Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A light yet filling lunch to keep your brain working hard and stave off cravings until dinner.
- 1 tin of Tuna (preferrably in spring water)
- 2 apples
- 1 green pepper (or of your choice)
- 1 lemon
- 10 green seedless grapes
- 10 almonds, halved (optional, gives a nice crunch!)
- STEP 1Chop the pepper and apple in to chunks and place in a bowl.
- STEP 2Chop the grapes in to halves and add to the rest of the salad.
- STEP 3Next, drain the tuna and add to the mixture.
- STEP 4Cut the lemon in to halves and squeeze the juice over the top.
- STEP 5Add the almonds (if using) and mix everything together.