Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Cooling time if desired.
- Serves 1
A delicious and refreshing breakfast dish or healthy snack.
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 225g coconut milk yogurt
- 5 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 cup organic gluten-free granola
- STEP 1Combine the strawberries, blueberries, agave nectar and mint in a bowl and leave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- STEP 2Spoon half of the yogurt into a glass, top with half of the fruit and granola, then repeat with the remaining yogurt, fruit, and granola.
- STEP 3Pour any accumulated juice from the fruit over the top.