Mango and Melon Cup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time if required
- Serves 2
A refreshing dessert or healthy snack.
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1 cup yogurt (use goat or soya yogurt)
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- STEP 1Combine the cantaloupe, mango, lime juice, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- STEP 2Place one-third of the yogurt in a tall glass. Top with one-third of the fruit mixture and one-third of the pecans.
- STEP 3Repeat the layers twice, using the remaining ingredients. Garnish with additional nutmeg, if desired.