Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Frudites with Honey Dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time
- Serves 4
My version of crudites but with fruit.
- 225g soya yogurt
- 3 tbsp clear organic raw honey
A selection of fresh fruit for dipping such as apples, pears, grapes, strawberries and kiwi fruit
- A selection of fresh fruit for dipping such as apples, pears, grapes, strawberries and kiwi fruit
- STEP 1Place the yogurt in a dish, beat until smooth and then stir in the honey, leaving a marbled effect.
- STEP 2Cut the fruits into bite-sized pieces.
- STEP 3Arrange the fruits on a platter with the bowl of dip in the centre.
- STEP 4Serve chilled.