Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Blueberry and Almond Turtles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time
- More effort
- Serves 2
A healthy snack made from non-dairy chocolate.
- 7 tbsp non-dairy chocolate chips
- (or use 100% cocoa chocolate)
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- STEP 2Once melted, stir in the blueberries and sliced almonds.
- STEP 3Scoop 5 rounded tablespoons onto parchment paper.
- STEP 4Cool in the fridge until firm.
- STEP 5Makes 5 turtles.