Cheese and Egg Toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
My recipe is about a slight change to the well known french toast.
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of bread
- a hand full of mozzarella
- a pinch of pepper
- tsp of olive oil
- STEP 1Crack an egg into a tray at least bigger than your slice of bread.
- STEP 2Whisk the egg with a fork then place your slice of bread into the mixture making sure you coat both sides.
- STEP 3Put on a frying pan on a low to medium heat with a teaspoon of olive oil in the centre of the pan.
- STEP 4Place your coated slice of bread into the frying pan.
- STEP 5Add a pinch of black pepper and a handful of grated cheese to cover the bread slice.
- STEP 6Grab a spatula and flip the bread over and then sprinkle cheese and black pepper onto the other side.
- STEP 7When fully cooked place onto a plate and enjoy.