Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple Ham and Cheese Toastie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Quick, crispy and tasty ham and cheese toastie.
- Mozzarella cheese
- STEP 1Take your bread and put a thin layer of oil or butter on one side then put that side onto a piece of tin foil
- STEP 2Put your filling in (butter, cheese and ham)
- STEP 3Put the other piece of bread on top then cover it with a thin layer of oil or butter and wrap the sandwich in the foil
- STEP 4Heat a pan up with no oil in it and cook the sandwich (that is wrapped in tin foil) for 5 mins on each side