Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Cookies
Yummy, soft chocolate chip cookies that everyone will enjoy!
- 100g/4 oz margarine
- 75g/3 oz soft light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 175g/6 oz self-raising flour
- 100g/4 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tsp milk
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Grease two baking trays.
- STEP 2Beat the margarine until soft, add the sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.
- STEP 3Stir in the syrup, flour, chocolate chips and milk and mix well.
- STEP 4Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared trays and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the tray immediately and place on a wire rack to cool.