Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15 squares
A yummy flapjack recipe for the whole family
- 125g Butter
- 70g Brown Sugar
- 2.5 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 160g Porridge Oats
- 75g Flour
- 5g Pumpkin Seeds
- 15g Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 170*C/gas mark 5
- STEP 2Line a baking tin with greaseproof baking paper
- STEP 3Melt the butter, sugar, and golden syrup in the microwave.
- STEP 4Mix the oats, flour and seeds together.
- STEP 5Mix the butter mixture and the oats mixture together slowly and gradually.
- STEP 6Put in the baking tin and scatter a few extra seeds or chocolate chips if desired.
- STEP 7Bake in the oven for 25 mins
- STEP 8Leave to cool before eating