fruit funfair/mexican salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
a delightful dish for a nice summer to winter pudding feast
- 4 cups of strawberries hulled halved and chunked
- 2 cups of mangos chunked
- 2 cups of melon1 pinapple chunk
- 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of tequila (optional)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon dried , dried ancho chile powder.
- STEP 1In large bowl, combine strawberries, mango, melon and pineapple. Add orange juice, lime juice, Tequila (if using) sugar, salt and chili powder to taste;mix well
- STEP 2Chill at least 1 hour before serving.