- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Muffins
It sounds unusual, sweet avocado..but it works! This can be made best to put ontop of cakes and cupcakes.
- 200g icing sugar
- 1 avocado, chopped and peeled
- 2tbsp cream cheese
- STEP 1Tip chopped avocado into a blender and blend until smooth. Or you can also used an electric whisk.
- STEP 2Slowly add icing sugar to the avocado and again blend or whisk until all is incorporated and smooth.
- STEP 3Finally whisk or blend in 2 tbsp of cream cheese, this will help it hold its shape on a cake or cupcake.