Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
cooking for yong people
- 8 spinach leaves
- 8 tomatos
- 4 eggs
- 4 bread or tost
- STEP 1Switch the oven on to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put 4 ramekins in front of you. Cut the ham and spinach into strips with your scissors. Put some in each ramekin.
- STEP 2Squash the cherry tomatoes into a bowl using your fingers. Spoon 2 tomatoes and some juices into each ramekin.
- STEP 3Break an egg into a bowl. Scoop out any pieces of shell with a spoon, then tip the egg carefully into the ramekin. Do the same with the other 3 eggs.
- STEP 4Grate the cheese and sprinkle some on top of each egg. Ask a grown-up helper to put them in the oven on an oven tray for 15-18 minutes or until the egg white has set.