Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sausage and blackberry Crumble
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- A challenge
- Serves 6
Do you ever wish you could have your dinner and your pudding at the same time? Now you can.
- 12 sausages
- 300g blackberries, or any other summer berry
- 300g plain flour
- 175g brown sugar
- 200g butter
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease an ovenproof dish. Place the sausagesl in one side of the dish and the berries in the other, it doesn't matter if they touch, it all adds to the flavour.
- STEP 2In a bowl rub together the flour, sugar and butter until it is a crumbly texture.
- STEP 3Cover the sausages and blackberries with the crumble mixture.
- STEP 4Cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- STEP 5Serve with custard and gravy