Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Vegan banana and cinnamon bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 slices
This beautiful banana and cinnamon bread is soft, spongey and moreish. Not to mention it’s vegan! Meaning it’s better for our planet!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 75g sunflower oil
- 100g demerara sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 50g sultanas or raisins (optional)
- STEP 1In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the oil and sugar and mix well.
- STEP 2Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and dried fruit and combine all the ingredients.
- STEP 3Pour the mixture into an oiled loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- STEP 4Leave to cool on a cooking rack or oven rack before slicing.