Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Simple recipe. Delicious taste. I love this hot with vanilla ice cream but works well with custard too.
- 300g plain flour
- 225g brown sugar
- 200g unsalted butter (plus extra for greasing
- 400g chopped apples
- Pinch of cinnamon
- STEP 1Place the flour, butter and 175g of the sugar into a bowl. Mix together so that mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- STEP 2Butter an ovenproof dish. Place in the apples. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- STEP 3Spoon the crumble mixture on top. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes @ 180C.