Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Unky Dan's Salsa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Jars
I am not much of a Salsa fan, but this recipe is so good that I just can't stop eating it. Just the right amount of spice!
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Large White Onion (add more to taste)
- 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro
- 2 JalapeÃÂ±os
- 3 Cans of Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of Coarse Sea Salt (add more to taste)
- 1 Rounded Tablespoon of Jar Garlic (add more to taste)
- STEP 1Cut up the tomatoes and onion
- STEP 2Put all ingredients into a food processor (may have to split ingredients in half, and mix two separate times.)
- STEP 3If there is not room in the food processor the first time, put all blended items into a large bowl, and then blend the rest.
- STEP 4Once all of the salsa is in the bowl, feel free to start digging in. It makes a lot, so you may want to put some of it into jars right away!