Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cherry tomato bowl canapes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Cherry tomatoes stuffed with cream cheese and topped with green pesto.
- 20 cherry tomatoes, preferably round (not oblong plum tomatoes)
- 100g soft cream cheese such as philadelphia
- 5 tablespoons of green pesto
- 40 pine nuts (optional)
- STEP 1Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes, scooping the central watery seeded part out.
- STEP 2Whip or beat the cream cheese with a fork to soften.
- STEP 3Using a teaspoon, spoon the cream cheese into the centre of the tomato halves.
- STEP 4Top with a few drops of pesto in the centre, making sure that the white of the cream cheese is still visible.
- STEP 5Top each one with a pine nut (optional), and serve lined on a dish.