Vegan Marble Fudge
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4 hours freezing
- Makes 12 pieces
- 375ml cashew or almond butter
- 6tbsp coconut oil
- 60mlpure maple syrup/agave
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- STEP 1Whisk the nut butter, coconut oil, syrup and salt in a bowl.
- STEP 2Pour half the mixture into another bowl and add the cocoa powder and stir until combined. Alternate pouring the mixture in a square baking pan lined with greaseproof paper. Then use a knife to swirl the 2 mixtures to create a marble effect.
- STEP 3Freeze for 4 hours, then serve immediately or portion up and put back in the freezer for up to 1 month.