Chickpea and Tomato Bowl
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- Chopped Tomatoes 400g can x1
- Microwaveable Rice or any Grain 250g pouch x1
- Chickpeas 400g can drained x1
- Cajun Seasoning 10grams
- Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese To Serve (optional)
- STEP 1Place chopped tomatoes and chickpeas into a saucepan on high heat and add cajun seasoning.
- STEP 2Place Rice or other grain into microwave and cook according to instructions.Continue cooking chickpeas and tomatoes until the appear to be a softer texture.
- STEP 3Place rice or grain into a dish to serve and top with chickpeas and tomatoes. You can also add some reduced fat cheese to serve or leave the cheese out for a completely vegan choice instead.