Pasta with butter and cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy food !
- Oignon or Garlic
- STEP 1Put water into a pan.
- STEP 2Then, put the pasta in the pan.
- STEP 3When the pasta is "Al Dente", put the pasta into a colander.
- STEP 4After, put the pasta onto a big plate.
- STEP 5Shred the cheese into the grater. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- STEP 6Put the cheese onto the plate of pasta.
- STEP 7Take some pasta of the big plate using a ladle and put them into another plate.
- STEP 8Cut a piece of butter with a knife, and put the piece of butter on the pasta, and let melt the butter.
- STEP 9You can add oignon or garlic using a garlic press.
- STEP 10Enjoy your pasta ! ☺