Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 6
Typical recipe of Bretagne who is situated in France. It's fast to prepare and to eat.
- 360g of flour
- 80g of sugar
- 1L of milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 100g of butter
- STEP 1For the beginning, put in a bowl, the flour, the sugar, the baking powder and the sugar.
- STEP 2Beat the preparation with a whisk.
- STEP 3After incorporate the milk and the melted butter in the bowl.
- STEP 4And before to serving, put in the fridge at least four hours.