Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Good chocolate cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
It is very simple and it is very good.
- -200g of chocolate
- -200g of flour
- -150g of sugar
- -180g of butter
- -4 eggs
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate and the butter. When it is finished, mix with a wooden spoon.
- STEP 2Mix the eggs with a whisk and add the sugar, plus add the flour.
- STEP 3Pour the melted chocolate in the mix.
- STEP 4Pour the mixture into a baking tin and place in the oven at 180 for 20 mins.
- STEP 5You can also sieve chocolate powder for decoration.
- STEP 6Serve cold.