Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
it's a French cake
- 200g of chocolat
- 4 eggs
- 150g of sugar
- 250g of flour
- 200g of butter
- STEP 1Put the chocolate and the butter in a bowl.
- STEP 2Put in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- STEP 3Mix with a wooden spoon.
- STEP 4Add the sugar, continue to mix.
- STEP 5Sift the flour with the sieve.
- STEP 6Take a whisk and whisk.
- STEP 7Put in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- STEP 8When it's cold, put ice sugar.