- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
It's a chocolate cake with a coulis of strawberry
- 3 eggs
- 150g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 125 g butter
- 250 g chocolate
- 1 little spoon of baking powder
- 1 glasse of water
- 17 cl of coulis of strawberry
- STEP 1Break the chocolate and put the chocolate and the water in a bowl. Put the bowl into a microwave for 2 minutes.
- STEP 2Cut the butter on little parts.
- STEP 3Take flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder and butter, put this on a big bowl and whisk.
- STEP 4Add the chocolate in the preparation and whisk again.
- STEP 5Put the preparation in a bake-ware and put this in microwave for 10 minutes.
- STEP 6When it's ready, let cool down a bit. Serve with the coulis of strawberry.