Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This fruit salad is perfect after a big meal or just as a snack.Ideal for lunch boxes as well.
- 2 bananas
- 2 oranges
- 2 large apples
- 20 grapes
- 1 mango
- 1 cup of pure orange juice
- STEP 1Chop up the bananas,oranges,apples and mango into smallish pieces but remember to take the stone out of the mango.
- STEP 2Put all of the chopped fruit into a large bowl.
- STEP 3Add the grapes and orange juice into the bowl and mix in.
- STEP 4Best served with yogurt or ice cream.