Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Cookies
Oreo cookies stuffed in a chocolate chip cookie dough
- 440g softened butter
- 170g light brown sugar
- 220g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 800g plain flour
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp baking soda
- 280g chocolate chips
- 1 pack of Oreo's
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- STEP 2In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- STEP 3In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- STEP 4Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.
- STEP 5Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.