Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
This is a healthy side to go with a roast. It can be prepared up to three days in advance.
- 1.4 kg parsnips, sweet potatoes, butternut squash etc
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary and thyme
- STEP 1Cut the veg into evenly sized pieces.
- STEP 2Place in a large plastic food bag and add the other ingredients.
- STEP 3Do the bag up securely and shake to coat the veg. The veg can now be stored for up to three days.
- STEP 4Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade.
- STEP 5Tip the veg into a roasting tray and roast for 45 minutes.