Riley's Sweet Potato and Chilli Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy and tasty soup - not too spicy!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1.2ltrs vegetable stock
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- STEP 2Add the sweet potato and chilli flakes and cook for 2 minutes.
- STEP 3Pour in the stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- STEP 4Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly, then blend until smooth.