Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
These lollipops bring a fun twist to any appetizer! They’re perfect for entertaining the children whilst you and your friends sip on a nice drink – and will leave everyone surprised!
- Parmesan, grated
- Paprika, sweet
- Poppy seeds
- Thyme, dried
- STEP 1Divide the cheese into four small bowls, then add to each of the bowls a teaspoon of a different spice. Mix the cheese in each bowl thoroughly so that the spices distribute evenly.
- STEP 2Take an oven tray lined with baking paper and flip the bowls over it. The content of each bowl will fall onto the tray in a small heap.
- STEP 3Each small heap of cheese will become the main body of the lollipop: use a pastry cutter, a glass or a spoon to arrange the cheese into a nicely shaped disc.
- STEP 4Place a wooden stick onto each one of the discs: one end of the stick should reach the center of the parmesan disc. Make sure the part of the stick that is onto the cheese is well covered in Parmesan, so that the lollipop will not break apart.
- STEP 5Bake at 180°C for 5-10 minutes. Leave the lollipops to cool down completely before you lift them from the tray, as they will be soft when you take them out of the oven.