Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Glasses
Lemony-ade with an extra tang.
- 2 lemons (whatever size - i use smallish)
- 90g of caster sugar
- handful of ice
- cranberry and raspberry juice
- STEP 1Juice lemons slightly, and put juice and rind (everything) in blender.
- STEP 2Add 45g of sugar, 250ml of water and a few ice cubes
- STEP 3BLEND
- STEP 4strain into glass, put pulp etc back in blender.
- STEP 5add rest of sugar, 500ml of water and ice cubes - blend.
- STEP 6Strain into the glass. Chuck out excess.
- STEP 7Add a splash (as much as you want) of cranberry and raspberry juice into drink
- STEP 8Add ice to serve.