Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 - 6 servings
- 1/2 kg very lean mince lamb
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1-2 chopped green chili
- STEP 1Put all ingredients into a bowl and blend together.
- STEP 2Form into sausages 4" long and 1" diameter.
- STEP 3Push a wood or metal skewer through each sausage end to end and put under a very hot grill, turning occasionally until cooked.