Member recipe by carlleach
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Litre
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 orange
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 500ml red wine
- 250ml fresh orange juice
- 250ml ginger ale
- 1 shot orange liqueur (Triple sec, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, etc)
- Ice cubes
- Wash and slice/chop the orange and lemon, including skins, and add to a pitcher.
- Add the orange juice and sugar to the pitcher and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the ginger ale, red wine and orange liqueur to the pitcher and stir.
- Put into a fridge and/or add ice cubes to chill.
- Once chilled, stir and serve with ice.