Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Marshmallows and whipped cream fruit salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
This is healthy and quick recipe of fruit salad with marshmallows and whipped cream goes with almost anything. This is bold,flavorful and colorful with almost all the favorite fruits in a one bowl.
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 banana, sliced in half lengthwise then into half-circles
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 papaya(small cubes)
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- STEP 1Layout all the chopped fruits in a big bowl. In a mixing bowl, add whipped cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla. Add the whipped cream to the mixed fruit and marshmallows and fold to combine. Serve immediately or keep chilled in the fridge. Best served the day it is made.