Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Posh cheese and ham toasties
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Time depends on how slow/fast your grill is!
- Serves 4
They may be simple, but you can make them look beautiful as well as quick,easy and delicous!
- Thin slices of cheese (enough for 4 sandwhiches)
- - 4 slices of ham
- - Butter!
- - Pakcet of rocket
- - 1 large tomato
- - 8 slices of bread
- - Access to a grill
- STEP 1Firstly, butter all slices of bread and place the slices of cheese on 4 of the slices. Do the same with the ham.
- STEP 2Secondly, put the bread carefully together- just like a sandwhich.
- STEP 3Put sandwhiches under/in grill and toast. Check back, if they are brown or slightly toasted: turn them around!
- STEP 4Whilst your sandwhich is on the grill, prepare the salad. Cut up slices of tomato and put on top of eachother, then spread the (watered) rocket on top and add salad dressing (if you would like)!
- STEP 5Cut sandwhiches (once ready) in half, next to the small salad! Your meal is complete. :D