- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 100g chocolate (you can use dark, milk or white)
- 100ml double cream
- STEP 1Heat the cream in a pan until it starts to boil. Chop the chocolate into small chunks and place in a bowl. Add the cream the the bowl of chocolate. Mix until all the chocolate has melted.
- STEP 2If using as icing, leave to cool before putting it on a cake etc.
- STEP 3For a runnier ganache/chocolate sauce: - add less chocolate or add more cream - substitute the cream for milk
- STEP 4For a thicker ganache/truffles: - add more chocolate or less cream