Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
White Chocolate and Hazelnut Rocky Road
- Preparation and cooking time
- 2 hours chilling time
- Serves 4
So easy yet so yummy!
- 400g White Chocolate
- 125g White Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 200g Malted Milk Biscuits
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- STEP 1Start by lining a square tin (I use a 8" tin), weigh out your spread and break up your packet of biscuits ready to pour into your mixture.
- STEP 2In a large microwaveable bowl - add in the butter and chocolate chunks and put in the microwave for short bursts each time (no longer than 30 seconds). Keep an eye on it though so it does not burn!
- STEP 3In another microwaveable bowl - add in the white chocolate and hazelnut spread and melt for 30 seconds. Then add this to the melted chocolate and butter mix and combine together.
- STEP 4Add the broken biscuits and marshmallows and mix well until it is all incorporated.
- STEP 5Add the mixture into your prepared tin and press down - put in the fridge for around 2 hours to set then ENJOY!