Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Any Flavour Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cookies
These cookies are easy to make and take only 5 ingredients but can be made to be any flavour and still taste great!
- 100g soft butter or margarine
- 150g of self-raising flour
- 50g of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 50g of your choice of flavour (e.g. chocolate chips, dried fruit)
- STEP 1Cream together the sugar (50g) and butter/margarine (100g) until light and fluffy.
- STEP 2Add the vanilla extract (1 tsp) and combine.
- STEP 3Fold in the flour (150g) to create a dough.
- STEP 4Fold in the favouring (50g).
- STEP 5Separate into 12 balls of dough (each around 30g) and flatten with a wooden spoon on a non-stick baking tray.
- STEP 6Bake at 170°C (fan)/200°C/gas mark 5 for 13-14 minutes or until a light golden brown.