Seafood Style Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 4 tbsp fat free salad dressing
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 180g cooked salmon or 225g cooked prawns
- 375g cooked Cornish New potatoes, sliced
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- Mixed salad leaves
- STEP 1Spoon 2 tbsp fat free dressing into the bottom of each Mason jar.
- STEP 2Add half of the ingredients to each jar. Building up in layers start with the sliced tomatoes at the bottom, then add the cucumber, salmon/prawns, potatoes, eggs and finally the salad leaves.
- STEP 3Put the lid on each jar and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.