Warm potato & rollmop salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 250g Charlotte potato (or another waxy variety), quartered
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- 6 small gherkins , sliced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp virtually fat-free fromage frais
- 4 Rollmops
- STEP 1
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for about 10 mins until tender, then drain and leave to cool a little.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mix the onion, gherkins, vinegar, mustard and fromage frais together in a medium bowl. Add the potatoes, mix well, divide between two plates, then top with the fish. Great with a green salad on the side.