Vitality chicken salad with avocado dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- handful frozen soya beans
- 1 skinless cooked chicken breast , shredded
- ¼ cucumber , peeled, deseeded and chopped
- ½ avocado , flesh scooped out
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- juice ½ lemon , plus a lemon wedge
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 5-6 Little Gem lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp mixed seed
- STEP 1
Blanch the soya beans for 3 mins. Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly. Put the chicken, beans and cucumber in a bowl.
- STEP 2
Blitz the avocado, Tabasco, lemon juice and oil in a food processor or with a hand blender. Season, pour into the bowl and mix well to coat.
- STEP 3
Spoon the mixture into the lettuce leaves (or serve it alongside them) and sprinkle with the seeds. Chill until lunch, then serve with a lemon wedge.