Tuna, olive & rocket pizzas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 145g pack pizza base mix (or same weight of bread mix)
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 185g can tuna in oil, drained, oil reserved
- plain flour , for dusting
- 1 tbsp caper
- 125g pack value mozzarella
- 10 pitted black kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion , halved and thinly sliced
- small handful rocket
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Tip the pizza mix into a bowl and make up following pack instructions. Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave for a few mins.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mix the tomato purée with 4 tbsp water, 1 tbsp oil from the tuna and some seasoning.
- STEP 3
Knead the dough for a few mins on a floured surface, then halve and put each piece, spaced apart, on a large oiled baking tray. Press with an oiled hand to make thin flat pizzas – they don’t have to be perfectly round.
- STEP 4
Spread with the tomato purée mixture, then top with the tuna, capers, cheese and olives. Bake for 10-12 mins. Serve scattered with the onion and rocket.