Tuna & butterbean salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 small red onion
- 200g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 400g can butter beans , drained and rinsed
- 250g pack cherry tomato , halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 20g pack flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Halve the onion and slice it as thinly as possible. Tip into a salad bowl and flake in the tuna. Gently stir in the butterbeans and cherry tomatoes.
- STEP 2
Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard together, then season. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and scatter the parsley over. Mix gently to combine and serve straight away.