Tricolore couscous salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4
- 200g couscous
- 2 tsp vegetable stock (or use a cube)
- 250g pack cherry tomato , halved
- 2 avocados , peeled, stoned and chopped
- 150g pack mozzarella , drained and chopped
- handful rocket or young spinach leaves
For the dressing
- 1 rounded tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1
Mix the couscous and stock in a bowl, pour over 300ml boiling water, then cover with a plate and leave for 5 mins.
- STEP 2
For the dressing, mix the pesto with the lemon juice and some seasoning, then gradually mix in the oil. Pour over the couscous and mix with a fork.
- STEP 3
Mix the tomatoes, avocado and mozzarella into the couscous, then lightly stir in the rocket or spinach to serve.