Tikka jackfruit mini poppadums
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 20
- 400g can young jackfruit , drained
- 2 tbsp tikka paste
- 2 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 20 mini poppadums
- 40g mango , very finely cubed
- 1⁄4 small bunch of coriander , leaves only
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and very finely chopped
- black onion seeds , to serve
- STEP 1
Put the jackfruit in a bowl, shred using two forks and stir in the tikka paste and yogurt.
- STEP 2
Put the poppadums on a serving plate and top each with a teaspoonful of the mixture and a little mango. Scatter over the coriander leaves, chilli and black onion seeds to serve.