- 400g can young jackfruit, drained
Jackfruit has become increasingly popular in the UK, featuring in…
- 2 tbsp tikka paste
- 2 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 20 mini poppadums
- 40g mango, very finely cubed
- 1⁄4 small bunch of coriander, leaves only
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped
- black onion seeds, to serve
Put the jackfruit in a bowl, shred using two forks and stir in the tikka paste and yogurt.
Put the poppadums on a serving plate and top each with a teaspoonful of the mixture and a little mango. Scatter over the coriander leaves, chilli and black onion seeds to serve.