Thai carrot & radish salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4 as a side dish
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- zest 1 lime and 2 tbsp juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Little Gem lettuce , separated into leaves
- 2 carrots , cut into thin batons
- 10 radishes , sliced
- 4 spring onions , cut on the diagonal
- handful roughly chopped coriander
- STEP 1
Mix the chilli sauce with the lime zest and juice, and fish sauce to make the dressing.
- STEP 2
Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Toss all the remaining ingredients with the dressing just before you are ready to eat, to keep everything crisp and fresh, then add to the lettuce.