Tangy tuna burgers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 200g fresh tuna steak
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- small knob fresh ginger , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- burger buns , lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and avocado, to serve
- STEP 1
Chop the tuna into small chunks, then carry on chopping until the tuna is roughly minced. Tip the tuna into a bowl and mix with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and coriander. Shape into two burgers, place on a plate, then freeze for 10 mins to firm up.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then cook the burgers for 1-2 mins on each side or until done to your liking. Serve the burgers in toasted buns with lettuce, tomato and avocado.