- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 150g pack medium egg noodle
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g mangetout, sugarsnaps or frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 85g beansprout (optional)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- STEP 1
Cook the noodles according to pack instructions.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then stir-fry the ginger, garlic, carrot, pepper and mangetout, sugar snap or frozen peas over a high heat for 2-3 mins.
- STEP 3
Drain the noodles thoroughly, add to the pan with the onions and beansprouts, if using, then stir-fry for 2 mins.
- STEP 4
Mix together the soy sauce and vinegar, stir into the pan, then cook for 1-2 mins. Divide between individual plates or bowls and serve immediately.